List views: Better and bolder! [Public Beta]

List views: Better and bolder! [Public Beta]

Your list views got an upgrade! When viewing People, Companies, Pipelines and Tasks as a list, you’ll now see them in our redesigned list views. 

❗️This feature is in public beta, meaning some functionality (like bulk editing) is not yet available. If you need to perform certain actions that aren’t available, you can switch to old list views at any time. For a full list of functionality coming soon, check out this help article

Check out what’s new:

Understand your data at a glance

“I’m really liking the new list views and finding uses for it that I never knew were possible to help me better organize my work and schedule.”

Who knew a fresh coat of paint could make such a difference? We added vibrant colors, icons, and other design elements so you can more easily identify different fields.

Navigate with ease

“Well arranged — more readable info on a single page.”

Copper prides itself on being one of the most intuitive CRM systems in the market. We want to make sure anyone who uses Copper — whether you’ve been with us for years or are just starting out — can access what you need as quickly and efficiently as possible. 

Make using your CRM more fun

“I’ve only been using it a little while, but I can see it will be a game changer.”

Did you know that list views is the most used feature on Copper? We wanted to bring a bit more joy into your day-to-day — so let’s move away from boring lists and have a bit more fun.  

This is only the beginning! We have a few more things in store for your list views, like in-line editing. Get a sneak peek by checking out this article: Three new features in Lists

I really like the new views! But…can I sort my contacts (People) by last name in the new view? That feature appears to be gone, or maybe I just can’t find it? I don’t want to have to revert to the old view because I do prefer this look.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update! Now how does one now middle click a Company/Person/Etc to open in a new tab? Looks like javascript prevents this from happening now, and I would much prefer to open tabs than load everything in a sidebar :)

@Elizabeth Arbogast glad to hear you’re liking it! I’ll need to confirm with the product team about the sorting by Last Name. I will follow up with you once I know. In the meantime, you’ll be able to switch back to list views if you need to do that.

@JZimmerman Good observation there. I’ll talk to the team about it. In the meantime, you do have the option to go back to the old list views to do your usual middle/scroll wheel clicking. :)

Hi @Michelle from Copper I don’t see a place to still send a bulk email blast from that area when you check on multiple people. Is this an oversight? Or has it been moved?

Hi @Jeff Lindberg, the bulk email feature hasn’t moved and is available on the new list views for accounts that have it included in their subscription plan.

I’ll follow up with your directly about your account and what you’re seeing. Thanks Jeff!

When I click on the “related to” field in a task, it just takes me back to the people view instead of to the project it is related to. Is this a known issue with the update? Thanks.

Please advise when “View Suggestions” from Google Mail Contacts will be included in the new list version?

Now that the old view is no longer available, how can I sort People by last name? I am in the process of cleaning up contacts that have been imported alphabetically by last name. I can’t figure out a filter to use that will pull up all people with a last name beginning with a specific letter. Is there formula I can plug in that will capture or sort contacts in this manner?

I can now sort by last name in the People List View. Thank you!!